*********
Mommy: Banks! Did you hear that Baby Cousin is going to be a boy?!
Banks: No. He is not.
Mommy: Yes, Baby Cousin is a boy!
Banks: No. He is not a boy.
Mommy: Why isn't baby cousin a boy?
Banks: Because I'm a boy. And Daddy's a boy. And Woof-woof is a boy and Sammy is a boy and Mickey is a boy and Baby Cousin is NOT A BOY!
*********
At the end of the day, we were getting into a very hot car. Banks says "Mommy! The hot is getting me! I need the wind!"
*********
Driving home from school, I was talking on the phone with my mom and Banks kept saying over and over "Mommy! I need ya!" and I clearly wasn't listening to him. Finally, I hear, "SARAH SMITH! I NEED YOU!"
3 comments:
I love him to pieces!!!!! He is precious:) Can't wait to see him and Baby Cousin together:)
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE BANKS AND BABY COUSIN TOGETHER!!!!!! He's going to be sure a great Big Cousin.
He is so smart! Someone better have a baby girl along the way or Banks is going to be one unhappy camper. He's young to be such a ladies man!
Post a Comment