Sunday, February 28, 2010

Toddler Bed

Last weekend we moved Banks to a Toddler Bed! I felt like Banks was getting too big for his crib, but his real big boy furniture won't be ready for a few more weeks. It was easy enough to pull the front off the crib and turn it into a toddler bed, and Banks was SO excited! He's so proud that he can get in and out of his bed all by himself.

For the first 5 days or so, he stayed in his crib until we came to get him in the morning. However, on Friday morning I was getting ready for work when I heard the pitter patter of footy-pajama feet come toddling into my room! "Hey mommy! I need chocolate milk!"

Well, good morning to you too, Banks!

Last morning in his crib.

Toddler bed.


I think he likes it.

2 comments:

Gaye said...

Thanks, Sarah...I have tears in my eyes! I can't stand how fast he is growing up! Sweet, sweet sleeping baby...

Katie said...

Like there are NO sides on the bed at all??!!!! What if he falls, my dear safety friend? Get that baby in a big bed with rails! It will make me sleep better tonight. I say this after Whit did a somersault out of his crib on Saturday. :) Call me for more info on that one. :)