Thursday, November 26, 2009

Charlie Brown Christmas Tree

Banks has a tiny little Christmas tree in his room now. I took him to the store and we picked out a tree, and I bought him the ornaments that he walked up to and said, "Mommy, I like!" Well, within reason... I only bought him enough ornaments to fill his little tree and then we stopped!


Hanging an ornament! You probably can't see well in the picture, but there is a strand of red beaded garland on the tree. He called it the tree's "necklace." So, we put the lights on the tree (the "turn lights" as he calls them) and then we put on the tree's "necklace" and ornaments.

And then Banks discovered the jingle bells! The jingle bells were most fun to wrap around Banks and let him have a dance party! He loved dancing with the jingle bells around him! I really wished I had videoed that.




And, the final touch.... the Christmas star right on top.

And then..... well, we were finished and he was not happy about that.





1 comment:

Liza said...

oh those last few pictures made me laugh!c