Oh wow - you are so close to 2! How did this happen?! You are such a chatterbox now, and still so affectionate with your mommy and daddy.
You are also FULL of attitude. I mean really, the past couple of days you have told me "NO!" with so much attitude I immediately started cracking up - which I know was not the proper response but you caught me so off guard!
When you get put in time-out, you have to "touch the wall." I figure wherever we are, there is always a wall... so why not. Anyway, you got in trouble last night and your daddy told you to either "tell mommy you are sorry" or "touch the wall." Well, sweet sassy child, you chose the wall over telling mommy you were sorry! What am I going to do with you?!
I really have lost count of the number of words you put in a sentence.... I can think of quite a few just from today that were 5 - 6.
You are so very sweet, little boy. You're such a big boy that I can no longer help you do many things, and the next minute you're crawling in my lap to "rock rock."
It's a privilege to watch you grow up little man... I love you so much.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment