Needless to say, he's been ROTTEN since Monday! He does not understand why he isn't getting our undivided attention. He does not understand why he can't have someone on the the floor playing trains or balls with him 24/7. He does not understand why we can't play outside at his every whim. He cannot comprehend getting dressed before 10 AM. And when the baby does not understand aforementioned things, HE LOSES IT! Laid out on the floor. Legs flailing. Fists pounding. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!
It's been a rough few days, but we are still so very grateful for the time Banks has had to be loved on by all of his grandparents. And I suppose it's their right to make him rotten. I'm going to go ahead and deem that ok in the hopes that when I'm a grandparent, I'll also get a free pass!
Apparently, at Ya ya and Pa pa's house, clothing is optional.
And apparently you can also wear your shoes in the pool...
Hey, shouldn't you be sleeping?
And when Pappy and Grandma (Namaw) come to town, you get more fun pool time! Complete with baby tossing games!
I see a little devil behind that grin.... Pappy probably had you up to something...
Thank you, thank you, thank you to all the grandparents for taking care of Banks (and taking care of us!!!)! He had a blast, and has been calling for Ya ya, Pa pa, Pappy and Namaw for days now!PS - And thank you for a freezer full of food!!

2 comments:
Yep, it's definitely their job to spoil him rotten and then return him to you :)
What a blessing that you guys can be so close to both sets of parents. Banks IS spoiled and that is a good thing! What a cutie! We got to get him and P together
Post a Comment