Saturday, August 22, 2009

19 months - My little yardboy

Dear sweet Banks,

You turned 19 months old this week. I feel like time is spinning out of control... before I know it you'll be two, then three, then four... I want to bottle you up like this forever!

At 19 months....

You are a sponge! Today I was planting flowers, and the next thing I knew you were holding a shovel and copying everything I was doing. Funny how children become a mirror, and you see how you are behaving in the actions of your child.

You went from wanting to be rocked at night to yelling "BACK!" so that Daddy will rub your back.

You went from calling me Mama, to Mommy, and now to "Mommis."

You're really trying to run! I know I've said before that you were "running" but now you're actually running like a little boy! It's a glimpse into your very active future.

You are so talkative. I can't even keep up with all of your words, and you're finally starting to make some simple sentences. I've waited so long to have conversations with you! Hooray!


You are so precious! We love you more and more every day!

Love,
Mommis and Daddy

No comments: