Last week you turned 18 months old! 1 1/2 years. We're on our way to 2 now! Where does the time go? You are into everything now! E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. But you are also getting so affectionate.
You are finally at a stage where I think I can say you have "friends." You talk about them, and not much calms you faster than asking you if you want to go see Parker" (Parkah!). But you know and recognize lots of other friends now too, and you love them too! Kennedy (Kendey), Whit, Grace (Gace), Tucker (Tuckah), Avery (Avry), Hayley and Marley (your school BFF's). It makes me happy that talking about any of your friends makes you grin from ear to ear!
You are getting better about saying your prayers. You fold your hands and mutter mutter mutter, then 'AMEN!'
You want to help your daddy work in the garage. You constantly hand him the tools that he does NOT need. Then your daddy finds the tools that he DOES need are strewn about the drive way.

You also talk about your extended family and you like to point them out in pictures. Grandma (Nammaw!), Pappy (Patty!), Ya Ya (YA YA!), Pa Pa (PA PA!), Nana (Nanna!) and all of your many aunts and uncles!
Your toy of the month is TOOT TOOT!! Also known as Thomas the Train. We watch the videos, read the books, and play with our train set. You're also a pretty big fan of George (Curious George).
You talk all day long. Sure wish I understood everything you were saying.

You are a sponge. We now have to watch everything we say! On vacation last week, you looked at me and said 'Shut Up!' Your papa had said it earlier in the day (in teasing of course!) and you repeated it later! Big grin when you said it, too. You were so proud!
You love a see-saw. 'Tee-saw! Tee-saw!'
You say things from your gut. When you quack like a duck, it comes from very deep within.

You are moving up to a big kid class at school next week... Toddler I! I can't tell you how sad I am to leave your Infant teachers. They really loved you, and you REALLY loved them! But you will love your new teacher too, and it's time for a bigger room with bigger toys!
You love to swim, run and play outside in general. You love boats, dogs, balls, hats and water.

Apparently, you have huge feet. While I've been stuffing your foot in a size 4 shoe, you really needed a 5.5 shoe! Good thing I had you measured last week! Your toes were probably about to fall off!
You have named yourself "Banksy." We didn't start that, baby.... You did. You started pointing in the mirror and saying Banksy!
You LOVE your Ma Ma! And your Ma Ma LOVES that! If Ma Ma is around - you want no one else. That's ok though. :)

You have shaggy blond hair that is getting REALLY blonde from the sun. I can't bear the thought of cutting out those curls again.
Your mommy and daddy love you from the bottom of our heart.
Kisses and hugs sweet baby,
Ma Ma and Da Da
4 comments:
Awww...I love you too Banksy!! Gosh, Sarah...I had Whit when Kennedy was that old!! CRAZY!!
love love love the fam pic! :) what a special boy he is- you're blessed!
such a big boy!
SOOO CUTE Sarah!! He's starting to look like such a little man instead of a baby!
absolutely beautiful little boy. I know you're so proud of him!!
give him a kiss for me! (and Matt :) ... )
Post a Comment