Do you know how long I've looked forward to decorating my Christmas tree with my child? What a joyous day! His little eyes staring at the lights on the tree and all the shiny ornaments! I love decorating for Christmas! There are the pretty glittery ornaments, and then there's the special ornaments that have a story behind them. Every year I try to buy a few special ornaments... last year it was a "new house" ornament ... each year we get a Clemson ornament... this year I'm sure it will be "baby's first Christmas" ornaments! (As a side note for Missy - I found my ornament from your wedding in 2002!) I love going through my box of ornaments each year and remembering the stories behind them. Christmas trees should be full of precious memories!

Until I took this picture, I didn't realize my bow was a little crooked!

3 comments:
I love it! You are so on top of things. Banks did an incredible job decorating your tree!
banks is just the cutest!
I do so love decorating a tree! How did you get Jonathan to help? that does not happen at my house. It goes like this, Katie, lights, decorations, Greg on the couch! Maybe Kennedy will help this year!! :)
Post a Comment