
To my sweet husband...
I love you so much and I'm so glad I got to celebrate your 30th birthday with you! I look forward to your fortieth, fiftieth, sixtieth and more! Since I like to highlight Banks's milestones at every birthday... I thought it would be fun to highlight yours, too! At 30 years old, you are:
- An amazing father to Banks. You look at him like you adore him. Sometimes you come home and play with him like he's your favorite toy in the world!
- The head of our household. You take good care of me and Banks and the pups! You provide for us and take care of us.
- A road warrior... driving so far to and from work every day.
- A loving, kind, selfless and genuine husband - always looking out for my best interest.
I love you so much and I'm so glad I got to celebrate your 30th birthday with you! I look forward to your fortieth, fiftieth, sixtieth and more! Since I like to highlight Banks's milestones at every birthday... I thought it would be fun to highlight yours, too! At 30 years old, you are:
- An amazing father to Banks. You look at him like you adore him. Sometimes you come home and play with him like he's your favorite toy in the world!
- The head of our household. You take good care of me and Banks and the pups! You provide for us and take care of us.
- A road warrior... driving so far to and from work every day.
- A loving, kind, selfless and genuine husband - always looking out for my best interest.
Sarah






3 comments:
We had tons of fun. Can't wait to see ya'll at Thanksgiving.
Happy Birthday old man!!
ok, a couple of things:
1. jonathan- happy happy happy birthday! i am sorry i missed the festivities...but, i hope you understand!
2. sarah- the cake was so delicious...i mean truly amazing (you know i love my sweets!)
3. sarah- the cake (now that i can see it for myself on the blog) is gorgeous! what a masterpiece seriously! you are a master baker!
Post a Comment