One of the greatest things about our move is that it has afforded our family an opportunity to spend more time together. My work is part-time yet fulfilling, and I am able to spend quality time with our children every day. Eli has gone from full-time Preschool (at an amazing school that gave him a wonderful foundation!!) to half-day Preschool in a church environment. While I adored his old school and teachers, I must admit that in this season of our life we are feeling incredibly blessed by the Day School he is now attending 3 hours a day! Eli is a social bug... and he's able to interact with other children and learn so much for half a day while still getting to rest and be home in the afternoons.
I love that he comes home singing new songs and telling me his bible verses! He's learning his letters and making wonderful friends! We are so thankful that God had this in store for our family!
Happy first day of school, sweet boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment