I love Valentine's Day! Maybe because it's a no pressure holiday. I can make heart shaped pancakes for dinner, or not (I did). I can cut strawberries into hearts to top the pancakes, or not (I did that too). I can make heart shaped cookies, or not (I did not). It doesn't matter. It's just a fun day to celebrate love!
As Banks has gotten older, making Valentines for his friends has gotten to be more fun. This year, he was able to make them (mostly) by himself. And, he wrote his name on them. All 18. Yes sir - he got good practice that night!
I love the elephants that he really did himself.... The eyes are out of line. The toes are crooked. It's imperfectly perfect.
He's getting so good at his name! Ok, you might disagree.... but if you only knew...
That's a lot of Valentine's. Trust me.... it took a long time!
For the girls...
And for the boys!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment