On Eli's first birthday, I let him stay home from school all day! He never gets to be the only child, and I thought that this would be a good day for us to spend some time together!
We ate birthday pancakes in the morning, and then we played all day! Yay! He woke up to a room full of balloons! He got so excited, yelling "BALL! BALL!!" and pointing at all of them! These balloons provided endless entertainment for him!
I tried to take lots of pictures of him under the tree, but none of them turned out great.... that's ok, they were sweet so I'm sharing them here anyway!
I'm not sure who enjoyed the home day more, me or Eli! It was great to spend the day with him before the hustle and bustle of the holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment