Thursday, November 24, 2011

Eli - 11 months

Dear sweet Eli,

How did you get to be eleven months old? This year is flying by too quickly! You are so sweet, except when you aren't.....

You can roar like a Tiger and moo like a cow.

You say "Mama," "Dada," and "Buder" (brother). You say dog and ball (ball is your favorite!).



You can sign "more" and "milk."

Everything (EVERYTHING!) goes into your mouth! We cannot take our eyes off of you!


You are very snuggly at night. You want to cuddle and rock for the longest time. I love that. I dread the day when you won't do this anymore.


You do not like to wear socks and shoes. You're very good at pulling them off just as soon as I finish putting them on!


Your sweet laugh makes my heart happy! How can I not giggle with you?! Even when you are bad.... this is going to be a problem!

You are not walking independently yet. But, you love to walk holding on to our fingers. You can go quite a long ways like this.


You are curious, and strong willed. I think that will make for an interesting childhood.


You have our hearts, sweet baby. Mommy and Daddy love you so much!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: