Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Decorations

I really love putting up Christmas decorations! Even more than that though - I love watching Banks decorate his Christmas tree! The Saturday after Thanksgiving, we loaded up the family for that good old family tradition of going to the retail store to buy a Christmas tree! Banks brought his camera. Really. I can't make this stuff up! He needed a new tree so that Eli could have his older, very tiny tree. 



We decorated for a while, then put up the big tree. As I decorated my tree in the living room, I watched Banks sneak my glass ornaments off of my tree and scurry off to his room! Little stinker! Of course, he hung them all in the same general area. Love it!



Eli primarily wanted to hold the "balls" and throw them. He also liked to pluck ornaments off my tree!


Sweet, sweet little Christmas helpers! :)

No comments: