Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Eli - Seven Months Old

Dear Eli,

At seven months, you are sitting up very well by yourself! You want to crawl, but thankfully you are not quite ready. You push up on all fours, but cannot seem to make forward motion. You make a lot of backwards scooting motion though!

You have two sweet teeth on the bottom. If you look carefully, you can see them in this picture.


You love to play with toys! I sit you down with a basket full of toys and you will go through the entire basket, mouthing each one! No matter how many toys I lay out... it is never enough!

You occasionally roll over now, but it's never going to be your favorite thing. You'll focus on crawling, I believe. I do occasionally find you on your tummy in the mornings, which is very sweet.

You had your first ear infection.... boo! You ran a fever for three days. It wasn't fun! The doctor said you were developing really well and sitting so well for your age. She warned me that you would be on the fast track to getting into everything! I won't be able to take my eyes off of you... you are more curious than your brother was at this age!


Your smile lights up a room, and you smile A LOT! You are such a happy child (especially when you do not have an ear infection!!).

Your mommy and daddy love you so much, sweet baby!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: