
Two happy boys! They love morning play time in their jammies.


Uncle Boo Boo and CJ came to the lake too, which is always a treat for Banks (I mean, we love them too.... but Banks adores his uncles/aunts on both sides of the family!).

Slip 'n' Slide fun!! Wow, a good slip 'n' slide brings back loads of memories. I swear I think they were way longer when we were kids!


You have no idea what a big deal this picture is for us.... Banks has been very afraid of the water this year, which I fail to understand since I have had him in water since he was 6 months old and have done swimming lessons every year since he was 18 months old! But, we've been working with him and dad really worked with him a lot.... and all of a sudden he felt more secure in the water! At the lake, we believe in life jackets. At the pool though, we are really working on swimming without any floatation devices. He's doing really great after this year's swimming lessons! He can jump off the diving board and swim to the side of the pool! Hooray!
Banks with a very proud Papa!
Do you see how happy Banks is to be on the "pirate ship" with Uncle CJ?!
Banks is really working on hitting the ball in the air... and he's not too bad at it! Please notice he's playing baseball in a Spider man costume. He wore it for a few hours even though it was about 100 degrees outside! Uncle Boo Boo surprises us all the time with awesome Goodwill finds! Since this weekend, I've had to strategically hide the Spider man costume at times so Banks won't beg to wear it to school!

Great weekend with family!
No comments:
Post a Comment