Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Eli loves to paint

Eli loves to paint. He really does! I know you might be wondering how such a little baby could enjoy painting, but I guess he loves the bright colors and the way it feels in his hands. I hope he'll be my creative one. We'll work on cultivating this love!



Eli went to town painting this plate. He painted his stomach too. Oh, and the mat. Obviously.

(Sorry the picture quality isn't great.... I scanned it in, and the original had gotten wet hence the water spots)



Eli had tons of fun painting this day too! Banks has never liked painting, and I'm pretty sure that to date Banks has never brought home anything with this much paint on it.


Check out that sweet little blue hand he brought home that day! His nails were blue for a week, no matter how many times I washed them!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Eli is one of THE cutest babies I have ever seen. Guess he's got some good genes! Would like to meet that sweet little man before he's walking...love and miss you, friend!