Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat!

I know there are a lot of pictures in this post, but we had a busy night of Halloween Fun! Yaya and Papa came to enjoy the weekend festivities with us. One day last week, Banks woke up and informed me that Yaya would be a Buzzing Bee for Halloween, so of course - Yaya simply had to accommodate his request!

Aren't they a great looking Pirate and Buzzing Bee!?


Banks also had a great time with his Papa!


Jonathan set up a little mini-hayride for Banks and his "friends." Banks loved taking his friends on a hayride!
I had some creative energy to burn on Saturday, so I had a blast making these little ghost cupcakes and cookie monsters!

Look! I made it in a picture! (Thanks Mom! Mom always remembers to take my camera and get me in a few shots!)
This isn't even all the kiddos who came over - but it's the most kids I could get in one shot! I can't begin to express how happy my heart was watching these kids play, and ride, and then run trick or treating from house to house! Halloween, and all holidays I guess, is so precious at this age. And perhaps all holidays grow even sweeter to us as adults and we get to see them through the eyes of our children.

Trick or Treat!
If you've followed my blog for any length of time, you know that Banks believes that Pirates fight Dragons. Imagine his excitement when he saw a dragon in someone's yard! Once he saw it, he insisted on "slaying that dragon!" Please take note of this picture though... his legs could not be wrapped tighter around J's waist. Once they got close to the dragon, Banks was terrified!

All in all, it was a wonderful night with great friends and family! Thanks to all who came out for the Halloween Hayride!

No comments: