So I know I haven't blogged in a week, and I have many things to blog about. I had the best intentions of blogging this weekend, but in the midst of...
Cleaning out my master closet;
Waking up at 5:45 AM with Banks on Saturday;
Doing 8 loads of Laundry (at least!);
Making my fall "scene" in the front yard with mums and a pumpkin;
Looking through all 300 of erinrenephotography.com's awesome pics of Banks to choose the best 40;
Massive grocery shopping at Wal-mart;
Trip to Goodwill with the fruits of the "Closet cleaning extravaganza";
Making homemade vegetable soup;
Baking homemade "healthified" pumpkin bread (sooooo good!);
Cleaning the kitchen from all that cooking;
Buying baby shower presents;
Going to the mall for a few fall essentials;
Eating dinner out with J and Banks;
Going to Petco and Books-A-Million for Banks to look at animals and play with Thomas;
Having Ice Cream at Brusters;
Playing HARD with Banks for 2 days;
Sweeping the porch;
Deadheading the roses;
And catching up on some office work
... I just haven't had time for blogging.
Tomorrow's a new day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You make me tired!
Post a Comment