Yes, I know you turned 21 months old 2 weeks ago, but I couldn't let a month pass without taking note of your growth. You are speaking so well now - in sentences. Sometimes just 2-3 words, but sometimes more. You surprise me by all the words you know now! You still love your mommy and daddy more than anything in the world. You're pretty fond of your extended family too though!
You are still the pickiest eater I've ever seen. Yogurt is about the only thing I know you'll eat.
You love to play pretend. Your favorite is to pretend to be asleep before jumping up and yelling "WAKE UP!"
Speaking of "wake up," you also love to come and wake up mommy or daddy in the mornings with tickles and a big "WAKE UP!"
You love books. Your favorite right now is "Going on a bear hunt," even if your daddy did follow that story up by telling you a bear was living in your dresser - which sent you screaming from the room.
You have a fisher price aquarium on your crib, which you insist on playing at night (it makes light and music). Lately, however, you've been waking up in the middle of the night to make your aquarium play music - which means we have to come in and settle you back down. It's not mommy's favorite toy right now.

You are still the joy of our lives. We love you sweet baby!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
1 comment:
Happy 21 month birthday, sweet boy. I love that you love your aquarium as it was my gift to you; so sorry you are making your Mommy crazy with it. Perhaps the fish should sleep at night and play in the daytime. What a blessing you are to all of your family..we love you so, so much! Your Yaya
Post a Comment