Thursday, June 27, 2013

Farewell Reception

I have been blessed beyond measure with the greatest office, university, and colleagues that anyone could ask for these last 10 years. Our decision to move was not one made lightly, but we know was the best for our family. I love to look back on these pictures of all the amazing people who truly made up my second family. I cannot thank them enough for their support in our big decision, and for the love they showed in the farewell gatherings on my last full day! From a thoughtful presentation by the Leadership staff of my "farewell quotes," to the beautiful gifts, to the incredible spread of food, to so many people coming from across campus to pass on well wishes, to a late night gathering with close friends.... I will never forget our last days in the 'Boro with these beautiful people who made up my home away from home!

(I have about 300 pictures from that last day... I can't begin to post them all but I do LOVE them all!)


















No comments: