Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend 2012

I love a weekend with all my boys! I loved spending Mother's Day with my sweet boys at the lake. No cell phone service. No email. It was perfect. Sweet memories being made with my little ones. What more could I ask for?


I am so blessed to have a spunky four year old with boundless energy and imagination.


He's a little bit bossy, not altogether unlike his own mother was at that age.


Supervising the projects to make sure they are done to his satisfaction.


Not quite brave enough to do it on his own the first time.


But he'll try anything if it means being classified as one of the big boys.


Even if it means making his mother a wreck in the process.


And this sweet little one has my heart too... especially when he doesn't feel well. He's along for the ride, when...


Big brother needs just one more ride. This time, without "anyone in my whole family." Stop growing so fast, little one...


Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! I'm thankful for my mother, and the sweet little ones who made me one too.

No comments: