Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pee Wee Baseball 2012

Banks was unbelievably excited to play Pee Wee Baseball this year! He loved his season and certainly learned a lot. Pee Wee offered a lot of opportunities for the parents to be very involved on the field and in practice with the kids, and I really think we enjoyed this as a family.

Here are just a few of the many pictures I took at this week's practice, which also became the very first inning of baseball Banks ever played!

All of the children had the opportunity to bat through the line up and play the field. I was so proud of how aggressive Banks was on the field. He wanted to be the one who got the ball! I never could get over how they all want the ball so badly at this age. When playing the field, they just don't understand that they are all on the same team and only ONE of them needs to get the ball! Such sweet kids. I'm so thankful for the great season we are having!







No comments: