Thursday, September 16, 2010

Football season is here!

On Labor Day weekend, Jonathan and I took Banks to the First Friday parade! I realized as I sat and watched it, that I'd never actually watched the First Friday parade before! The sororities always put floats in the parade and marched behind them, so I was always in the parade. It was bittersweet to be watching it - so many memories, and yet I wouldn't trade my present life with Jonathan and Banks to be back there (fun as it was!).

We saw Brooke in the parade! She came to the sidelines and spoke to Banks, and he gave her a big kiss!

My big boy... he kept telling me he was going to go play football with the big kids. I want to bottle this little boy up forever... so playful, and growing up too fast!

Here he's giving us the "sly" look that he's been practicing. He's gotten pretty good at it!


No comments: