Banks: He build a buuuh-widge (bridge)!
Mommy: Yes, he does! What does mommy do at work?
Banks: You build anoder buuuh-widge (another bridge)!
Later, I teach Banks more about where mommy works.
Mommy: What does daddy do at work?
Banks: He build a buuuh-widge!
Mommy: Yes, he does! What does mommy do at work?
Banks: Mommy work at the college. You not build anoder buuuh-widge!
***
On Monday, I wore a paisley shirt...
Banks: Mommy! You got a snake on your shirt! Take it off!
***
I'm in the laundry room and Banks is in his bedroom. He decides he needs me, but he can't find me.
Banks: Mommy! Mommy! You lost me! You lost me! (as he runs around the house looking for me!)
***
Jonathan is cooking dinner outside on the grill.
Mommy: What is daddy doing? Is he cooking dinner?
Banks: Yeah! He cookin' a mouse, mommy?
Mommy: WHAT! No! He's not cooking a mouse! He's cooking a hot dog!
Banks: (giggling) He cookin' a snake, mommy?!
Mommy: No!!
Banks: (giggling) He cookin' a caterpillar, mommy?!
Mommy: No!! Hot dogs!
Banks: (giggling) He cookin' a dog, mommy?!
Mommy: No....
Banks: (cracking himself up by this point) He cookin' a kitty cat?!
Mommy: That's just gross.
***
Banks falls out of his toddler bed this morning, I think... I can't really be sure. I just found him standing in the middle of his room staring angrily at his bed.
Banks: Mommy! It was an accident! It was an accident! It was an accident!
***
I'm tucking Banks into bed for the night.
Banks: I need Woof Woof.
Mommy: Ok, here you go. Here's Woof Woof.
Banks: (talking to Woof Woof and patting his back) It time to go nigh-night Woof Woof. Close your eyes Woof Woof! You need to go to sleep.
***
After Banks wakes up crying in the middle of the night...
Daddy: Banks, did you have a bad dream?
Banks: Yeah.
Daddy: What did you dream about?
Banks: A goat.
Daddy: A goat! Oh no!
Banks: It was a scawy (scary) goat.
3 comments:
haha! Those made me laugh out loud!! :) You are better at remembering than me. I laugh so hard at something they say and then I forget it when I try to write it down.
He is so funny! I can see him having all those conversations..His mind going a mile a minute. Sweet baby (oops, big boy)Banks.
Oh my goodness, I'm literally laughing out loud! He is too funny - and too cute! :) We have a 3 month old little guy and I hope I can remember and document all of the cute things he says like you do when the time comes around!
Post a Comment